Hello friends, Do you know Reliance Jio now has 100 Million customers?
Yes, it’s true and party time for all of us because most of our friends and relatives are now Jio users. Jio is a PAN India company and they are providing their services in all 22 telecom circles. Jio also made a world record by making 100 million customers in a short span of time. Do you know handling 100 million customers is not so easy and also when your network is completely free. Everybody is using their service to extreme limits. Still Jio is giving good service to its customers.
TRAI announced that Reliance Jio 4G is slowest internet service provider in India and their rank is 5th according to their analytic. Before clearing this misconception, let’s check the report from TRAI.
Table of Contents
REASONS FOR JIO 4G SPEEDS BEING SLOW
Some key points from TRAI website on 4G speeds.
- Reliance Jio is 5th fastest 4G internet service provider and average speed is 6.2 Mbps.
- In Delhi, Ranking is 3rd but the average speed is 5.9Mbps.
- In Mumbai, Ranking is 2nd and average speed is 10.7Mbps.
- In Karnataka, Ranking is not in top 5 but the average speed is 7.5Mbps.
Is Reliance Jio 4G really slower than other networks?
Before clearing the reason why TRAI is showing this analytic I would like to ask you some question.
- Is Jio charging you money for their services?
- Is Jio imposing any limits on their services?
- 100 million Customers using every service for free is a small thing?
- If 4G is so cheap now for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea why did they wait for the entry of this big man. Remember you did a recharge of Rs.150 to get a 1GB 3G network only.
- Reliance is the one first who made incoming calls free where even government (BSNL, MTNL) with big pockets use to charge.
Just think and you will get answers to these questions and after that you will never go to complain anything about Jio.
Jio is a new telecom operator and they are trying everything to provide you their best free service.
So guys, TRAI analytic is right or wrong? it’s right, but the reason behind this is very simple.
When a user normally checks and report internet speed using TRAI application? the answer is, normally a user reports internet speed when they are not getting good speed. That’s the reason Jio ranking is down in TRAI report.
Why people are getting slower Internet Speed?
According to Jio, their customers are using 40 to 50 times more data than average usage, it clearly means that they are consuming data equal to 40-50 customers. Now Reliance Jio have 100 Million customers and if you are going to multiply 100*100 Million it’s 10000 Million customers. SO guys Jio users are consuming data which is equal to 10000 Million customers.
Having a network with 10000 Million customers and still giving 5 to 10 Mbps speed is the best part of Reliance Jio. Now I can say that, their network testing is complete.
Jio is planning to spend 2000 crores on network expansion by installing 1,00,000 LTE towers which means network to each and every part.
Recently, Reliance Jio announced that to provide the best service to every customer they are now imposing 1Gb daily FUP limit and after consuming you will get 128Kbps speed which is 2 times higher than the Airtel speed after FUP.
Now, most of the customers are not aware of 1Gb data capping and after consuming 1GB their speed goes down to 128Kbps which is the reason why TRAI is showing Reliance as a slow internet provider. As I already told you that people only report internet speed when they are getting slow speeds, hence it is not good to say Jio is slowest network.